Well, it is almost that time of year again NLP Practitioners! The holidays will soon be coming, as will the New Year. Here are my tips for the holidays: great NLP gifts for all budgets.
1. Zebu Cards – these cards have been around forever, and recently had an update. An excellent way to practice the Milton model and hypnotic patterns.
2. An inspirational metaphor – a true no-budget gift of great magnitude.
3. A circle of excellence or a spatial anchor could even be delivered over Skype. Who doesn’t need more resourceful states? Another no-budget gift.
4. Guide someone to set a well-formed outcome, just in time before we head into the New Year.
5. Monsters and Magical Sticks – a true gem to add to any NLP skill set. Hypnosis with an NLP approach; a true brilliant classic.
6. Spotify gift card with an inspirational song list you have created … songs that apply to the world of NLP. For inspiration you can visit the Global NLP motivational song list of my former students.
7. The Origins of Neuro Linguistic Programming by John Grinder, which outlines the history of NLP (ignore the politics.)
8. Create a nice visualization using NLP and put it on audio so your loved ones can listen to it before going to bed, on the plane, etc.
9. Anything from our store.
10. Some NLP training companies offer discounted rates or even free training for students whom already have taken their NLP training. You could contact the company, and ask!
What are you buying this holiday season for NLP practitioners?