This article assumes previous training in another NLP technique, which is anchoring.
Application: when a client feels unresourceful over a “somewhat” (not trauma) yucky experience.
1. Associate client into the past context or otherwise let them access the unresourceful state and how that codes in their brain. Set anchor 1 with hand 1 on top of the knee.
2. Break state, test anchor.
3. Let the client pick a resource that would be helpful or overpower that situation at hand. Pick a time in the past where the client had this present. Set anchor 2 with hand 2 on the side of the knee.
4. You could pick another resourceful state, or as many as you like, and again set anchor two, same hand, same spot (on top of the other resourceful anchor.)
5. Break state, test anchor 2.
6. Take the resourceful state, fire anchor 2.
7. Into the unresourceful sate, fire anchor 1.
8. Let the anchors integrate.
9. Test anchor 1 again.
10. Future pace.
Good luck out there! Stay tuned for the next NLP technique.